Golden Fried FishFrom kyliedowe 7 years ago
- 2 cup Plain Cornflakes ; finely crushed shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 12 oz. flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1.5 lb. fish ; fillet sliced in half shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fish seasoning shopping list
- 4 oz. oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place the first two ingredients into a bowl blending well .Then repeat with the next two ingredients in another bowl.
- 2. Place the milk and egg in a third bowl and Wisk together. Dust Fish in flour mixture ,add to egg mixture then coat with the cornflakes mixture. Fry in oil turning when each side achieves a slightly deep golden colour ( be careful not to over do frying causing fish to burn).
- 3. When done Serve with ketch or just plain aside with some French fries or what ever else you choose. Have you guest the secret ingredients yet? The secret ingredients is cornflakes .
The Cookkyliedowe Kingston, JM
- Not added to any groups yet!