Sour Cream Pork ChopsFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 4 center cut pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced into rings shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Brown pork chops in oil in skillet; add mushrooms the last 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix broth, mustard, parsley, paprika, and salt and pepper; place onion rings on pork chops then pour broth mixture over all.
- Simmer for 1 1/4 hours, until chops are tender.
- Add the sour cream and cook for another 10 minutes, until hot.
- Serve with hot cooked noodles or rice.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!