Thai Milk CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 9" round cake pan.
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, salt and cornstarch.
- By hand, beat in sugar, coconut milk, water, vanilla, oil, and applesauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until tests done.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Gotta love this one! Low-fat and no cholesterol!! Great post - Thanks jo_jo_ba!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members