Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom mirandahh 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
- Add chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Yields 3-4 dozen.
The Cookmirandahh Evansville, MN
The Rating3 people
easy, quick....my kind of cookies!cakelady in Murray loved it
omg I just made these sooo amazing!! not cakey like alot of recipes, and super easy to make :D thanks for posting I will be baking these again!bakermama in Surrey loved it
ok these look fantasic! i want to try them out now. these people above me seem to think its great so i'll give it a whirl! just one question. is it 350 degrees F or C?nlt in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!