AP CakeFrom bethidooo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix milk, soda, and powder together in a large bowl.
- Mix flour and sugar together in a separate bowl, then add crisco and blend.
- Add eggs and milk mixture.
- Knead dough together with hands, using additional flour if sticky. Once it is a uniform texture, separate into three small pie pans. You should have three good-sized cakes from the recipe.
- Bake @ 300 degrees for 55-65 minutes. Let cool and serve with coffee, milk, or as dessert. Enjoy!!!
The Cookbethidooo Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!