Easy Low Fat Crawfish StewFrom petunia97 6 years ago
- 1 lb. crawfish tails (can also use 1 lb. of shrimp) either one taste great! shopping list
- 1 cup lowfat butter shopping list
- 6 tbs. plain flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2 tbs. Kitchen Bouquet ( for dark color) shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- salt, pepper & creole seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute green onions in butter until wilted. About 5 mins. Add flour and mix well. Don't let the flour & butter brown. Add water, bouillon cubes, kitchen bouquet and seasonings. Adjust salt to taste. Bring to a boil, let it simmer for 30 mins., stirring occasionally. Add crawfish tails, let simmer for 20 mins. Serve over rice.
The Cookpetunia97 Gonzales, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!