Fried Goat Cheese SaladFrom angel29 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix bread crumbs and parsley and keep in separate bowl from egg whites.
- Cut goat cheese into 1/2 inch discs. Coat all sides of the goat cheese discs into the egg white then in the bread crumb mixture. Place on plate and refrigerate for an hour to 8 hours.
- When ready to fry. Heat oiled pan on medium high heat and fry till brown (3 min each side)
- Serve atop mixed greens with your favorite dressing.
The Cookangel29 Ajax, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!