Cream Of Potato and Celery SoupFrom onedegree 9 years ago
- russet potatoes, 4 peeled and chopped shopping list
- celery, however much you have left-over, chopped shopping list
- salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- evaporated milk, 1 can shopping list
- sour cream, 1 small container shopping list
- parmesan cheese, 1 handful shopping list
How to make it
- Chop potatoes and celery & place in a pot. Cover with cold water & bring to a boil.
- Boil until potatoes slip off the knife.
- Drain water & mash.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Soup will be thick.
The Cookonedegree Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!