Frozen Hawaiian PieFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana) shopping list
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries shopping list
- 2 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crusts shopping list
- Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped topping, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
- Cover and freeze 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!