Smoky Grilled Pork with Barbecued Corn SaladFrom mareelouise 9 years ago
- 4 x 100g thin pork steaks (I used pork cutlets and worked out fine) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves (yum, fresh from the garden!) shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- sea salt and cracked black pepper shopping list
- 4 corn cobs shopping list
- 4 tomatoes (our neighbours have given us fresh ones- delish!) shopping list
- 2 bunches of rocket shopping list
- 1/4 cup of red vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil for the salad shopping list
How to make it
- Place the pork, paprika, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat a large char-grill pan (or use the barbecue) over high heat. Char-grill or barbecue the corn for 10 - 12 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked.
- Allow to cool and strip the kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
- Char-grill the pork until cooked through.
- Slice the pork into strips (or if using cutlets as I did, just set on top of the salad to serve)
- Mix the corn, tomato and rocket. Combine the red wine vinegar and extra olive oil and spoon over to serve.