Curried Chicken CupsFrom steffytoo 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or a rotissarie chicken) shopping list
- 1 doz frozen puff pastry cups shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- curry powder to taste shopping list
- 5 slices of bacon cooked and chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, minced shopping list
- 2/3 c chopped peanuts shopping list
- 2/3 c plump raisens shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 2/3 c chopped mango chutney shopping list
How to make it
- Poach chicken until done and chop when cool. Heat soup and add curry to taste and chicken. Keep warm.
- Bake puff pastry according to directions on the box.
- Serve chicken in cups with condiments available for choosing.