Awesome Arugula Salad With Cranberry Cinnamon DressingFrom odessiatopaz53 9 years ago
- One 12 ounce bag of pre-washed, salad ready baby arugula(rocket) shopping list
- One medium green granny smith apple shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened cranberry juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- few grinds of good-quality black pepper(essential to the dish) shopping list
- juice of half a lime to finish shopping list
How to make it
- Place greens in a salad bowl large enough for tossing.
- Chop apple and add to bowl.
- Mix cinnamon, cranberry juice, sugar, mayonnaise, and salt in separate bowl until smooth-do not be concerned about curdling.
- Pour mixture over salad and toss gently.
- Grind on pepper, generously.
- Just before serving, squeeze fresh lime juice over each portion.
The Cookodessiatopaz53 Fredericksburg, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!