Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake PieFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 C.cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkgs (4 serving size) cheesecake flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.grated lemon zest shopping list
- 8 oz. thawed Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 chopped wlnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,beat milk,pudding and lemon zest with a whisk for approx 1 minute.(mixture will be very thick).
- Whisk in 1/2 of the cool whip.
- Spread half of this mixture into pie crust.
- Spoon 1/2 of the cranberry sauce over pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the walnuts.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Top with remaining cranberry sauce,cool whip and walnuts.
- Chill another 1 hr.