Diabetic Apricot Upside-Down CakeFrom lorisrecipes 7 years ago
- 12 fresh apricots, skinned and pitted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar replacement shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 slices white bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 2 eggs, separated shopping list
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar replacement(splenda) shopping list
- 3 tbsp. hot water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine apricots, lemon juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spread on bottom of non-stick small baking dish. Combine crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Beat egg yolks. Gradually beat in sugar until yolks are thick and lemon colored. Beat in water, bread crumb mixture and extract. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff, not dry. Fold into egg mixture. Spoon over apricots. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked throughout. 2 servings.
The Cooklorisrecipes CA
- Not added to any groups yet!