Apple Pancakes With Maple Pecan ButterFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart green apple shopping list
- Maple Pecan Butter: shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped or ground pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl then stir in buttermilk and melted butter.
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients stirring just until blended then fold in apple.
- Heat greased griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed bubbly and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
- Serve with maple pecan butter.
- To make maple pecan butter beat butter on medium speed until light.
- Add pecans and mix well then gradually beat in syrup.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!