Blueberry and Flax Buttermilk PancakesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup flax meal shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oil shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, flax meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Make a well in center of dry mixture then set aside.
- In another bowl stir together egg, buttermilk and oil.
- Add liquid ingredients all at once to dry mixture then stir just until moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- For each pancake pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot lightly greased skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 2 minutes on each side then serve immediately with syrup of your choice.