Favorite Vegan Blue Cheese DressingFrom munchy 8 years ago
- 1/4 block of firm or extra firm tofu shopping list
- dash of garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup or more (depends on how much you want to make) of veganaise. (vegan mayo) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp tahini (sesame seed paste) Can be made without this, but it's better with! shopping list
- dash lemon juice shopping list
- dash apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In medium size bowl, mix all ingredients except the tofu.
- You have to be the judge of this recipe and taste as you go...this is the best advice I can give you. The vinegar and lemon juice give it tang, so use them sparingly. I start out with little splashes (like a teaspoon at a time of each!) and just taste until I achieve the taste I want.
- Mix until it's a nice, smooth consistency.
- Crumble tofu. (this will be the "lumps" in your blue cheese dressing!)
- Add to your dressing mixture.
- Serve with vegetarian "chicken nuggets" like Boca or Morningstar....with a little hot sauce and barbecue sauce to dip as well. YUMMY!
- Great on salads, too!
- Really tastes like Blue cheese dressing/dip!! Will be your new favorite.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!