Mushrooms And RiceFrom snowbird2002 9 years ago
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 yellow or white (cooking) onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can mushroom pieces & stems (drained) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Uncle Ben's original long grain rice shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes, squished up shopping list
- Pinch of ground black pepper (to taste) shopping list
- Pinch of granulated garlic powder (to taste) shopping list
- 1 - 2 chopped green onion (for colour) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size pot add together the butter, cooking onion, and mushroom pieces.
- Stir and sauté until slightly cooked.
- To the above mixture add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice, bouillon cubes, pepper and garlic powder and stir.
- Put a lid on the pot and turn it down to low to medium-low.
- Simmer on low to medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir and serve.
- Add chopped green onion for color.
The Cooksnowbird2002 Wasaga Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!