Polish meatballsFrom anecia0904 7 years ago
How to make it
- Chop onion and sauté in 1 stick margarine until very soft.
- Mix raw pork, ground round, cooked onion, 1/4 box finely crushed cracker crumbs, and 2 eggs. Form patties with 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoon meat.
- Crush another quarter box of the saltines into very fine crumbs, coat each meatball in the crumbs and gently flatten very slightly.
- Fry in reserved margarine, keeping margarine level in pan to at least 1/4 inch.
- Drain and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Heerkaurmann Nowhere, Us
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- danawitczak Grand Rapids, Michigan
- tarnel2180 Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- chelseagrin Longview, WA
- putz9081 Wyandotte, MI
- 3pointjay Woodbine, MD
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔