30 Day MuffinsFrom tippystclair 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup veg oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup nutty wheat flour (or regular wheat flour) shopping list
- 2 cups digestive bran shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour (or regular flour minus 2 Tbsp) shopping list
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dates shopping list
- a sprinkle of mixed spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat OIL, SUGAR and EGGS until mixed.
- Add REMAINING ingredients and mix well.
- Allow to stand overnight in refrigerator, sealed in a plastic container.
- When ready to bake:
- Preheat oven to 375F/180C/Gas Mark 4.5
- Spoon in to greased muffin tin, filling each compartment to the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. (do not open oven door until muffins look done before testing with a toothpick).
- This batter will keep in the refrigerator up to 30 days before baking.