Honey-Yogurt Fruit SaladFrom hottamale 8 years ago
- 20 oz. can of pineapple chucks (or fresh pineapple in season, but you will then need to buy pineapple juice for the dressing. it will be worth it tho.) shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 c. sliced strawberries shopping list
- 8 oz. vanilla yogurt (I use Dannon's Light & Fit, Carb & sugar Control) shopping list
- 4 t. honey shopping list
- 1 t. lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1T. of juice.
- Toss together pineapple, bananas and strawberries in bowl.
- Stir together reserved pineapple juice, yogurt, honey and lime juice. Toss to coat evenly.