Easy Mixed Berry JamFrom bensmom 8 years ago
- 2 16 oz. bags unsweetened frozen strawberries shopping list
- 1 16 oz. bag unsweetened blackberries shopping list
- 1 16 oz. bag unsweetened blueberries shopping list
- 1 12 oz. bag unsweetened raspberries shopping list
- 8 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 box low sugar pectin shopping list
- Makes 13 cups shopping list
How to make it
- Allow the berries to defrost over night in the refrigerator, if possible (be careful- the bags will leak.) Follow the directions for making jam as you normally would, and as reflected on the pectin package.
- This is a real favorite around here, easy on the cook (no need to wash/hull the berries) and sure beats commercial jams!
The Cookbensmom San Rafael, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!