Stir-Fried Tofu in Black Bean SauceFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 2 gloved crushed shopping list
- 3 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp blck bean sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt (be careful on salt, black bean sauce usual come saltly) shopping list
- 1 cup of firm tofu diced medium size shopping list
- 5 green onion long sliced shopping list
- half of onion medium size sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, add oil garlic and black bean sauce, cook for about 3-5 minutes on low heat.
- Add onion, oyster sauce and stir for another 2 mintues or until soft.
- Add tofu and green onion, cook for another 5-6 mintues. Stir occaionally.
- Best serve with Jasmine rice....ENJOY