Tuna SaladFrom tmos_1945 9 years ago
- 3 small cans tuna fish packed in water drained shopping list
- 1 small onion diced may use green onions shopping list
- 1 small bag frozen peas cooked according to directions shopping list
- 1 lb maccaroni shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Mayo or mirical whip shopping list
- milk shopping list
- 6 hard boiled egg optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cook maccaroni according to directions on box drain rinse in cold water let cool.
- cook Peas according to bag directions drain and cool.
- dice onion.
- cook eggs cool and dice about 6
- add salt to taste to mayo add enough milk to make a gravy consistace.
- after maccaroni, peas, eggs are cool mix together add tuna fish, onion and mix.
- add dressing ( mayo milk salt mixture)
- serve cold