Slow Cooked Pork BurritoFrom jackee40 5 years ago
- 3-5 lbs of pork roast (The fattier the moist it gets) shopping list
- 1-small onion sliced and diced shopping list
- 1-pkg flour tortilla shopping list
- 1-pkg grated cheese shopping list
- 1-c fresh salsa or just plain tomato slices shopping list
- optional: (Try it with these) shopping list
- 1/2 c. shredded cabbage shopping list
- 2-limes sliced shopping list
How to make it
- ** optional: The night before place the pork and sliced onions into the slow cooker (*add 1/4 c-1/2 c of water) at this point don't bother adding seasoning because you can use left over meat as another recipe. (You can use for BBQ pork sandwiches the next day)
- Before heading out the door to go to work, place the slow cooker pot into the slow cooker, turn on high and make sure lid is secured.
- when you get home, turn off slow cooker, get a knife or just 2 forks and shred meat inside the pot (should be tender enough), heat up your flour tortilla and place some meat on it, then place all the fillings that you desire *top with cheese, sliced cabbage, squeeze some lime on it and maybe add some taco sauce, sour cream anything goes...)
- Fold the tortilla like a burrito and and enjoy.
- **as stated earlier, use leftover meat the next day, just add BBQ sauce and make pulled pork sandwiches.