Preserved Sour Plum with Lime DrinkFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
How to make it
- Throw in the preserved sour plum in a glass of hot water.
- Let it stand of about 15 minutes.
- Squeeze in the lime juice.
- Give it a quick stir.
- Drink it!
- The preserved sour plum I'm using is rather sour so I using 4 and juice of 2 limes. You can add more if you like.
- The flavour get stronger the longer you stand the sour plum in hot water.
- You can drink it hot, warm or chill. I like best when it's ice cold!
- It's a instant sore throat reliever!
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!