Turkey and Spinach EnchiladasFrom ern 8 years ago
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) finely chopped, cooked turkey meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack, divided (8 ounces) shopping list
- 1/2 (4 1/2-ounce) can drained green chilies (like Old El Paso®), divided shopping list
- 6 (8-inch) Atkins Bakery tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup low-carb salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F and spray a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with vegetable spray. In a large bowl, combine spinach, turkey, sour cream, cumin, 1 cup of the cheese and 2 tablespoons of the green chilies.
- Lay tortillas on a work surface and place about 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture on each; roll the tortillas to encase the filling and place seam-side down in prepared pan. Spoon salsa over the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining cup cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons chilies.
- Cover pan with foil and bake until enchiladas are heated through and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove foil and place pan briefly under the broiler to brown tops of the enchiladas slightly. Serve hot, with more salsa, sour cream and chilies on the side if desired.
The Cookern Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!