Pineapple with Coconut Milk JellyFrom lohashim 7 years ago
- 1 tin 397g sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- ½ cup 50g coconut milk Powder, dissolved in 1 cup or 250ml water shopping list
- 1 ½ cup or 375ml pineapple juice, canned shopping list
- 3 tablespoons gelatin powder, dissolved in ½ cup or 125ml hot water shopping list
- 1 cup or 250ml cold water shopping list
- 2 drops yellow coloring (optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Sweetened Condensed Milk and the dissolved Coconut Milk Powder in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes
- Add pineapple juice, the dissolved gelatin and the cold water.
- Stir and pour the mixture over individual cups and set aside to cool in a room temperature.
- Place in the fridge until jelly is firm then serve.
- Garnish the cooled jelly with whipped cream and berries jam.,or with grilled pineapple pieces and a piece of mint on top.
The Cooklohashim Riyadh, SA
The Rating2 people
thanks for a wonderful recipe pineapples are one of my favourite fruitsmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it