Healthy Hearty Italian Wedding SoupFrom melsa102 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb organic ground beef shopping list
- 2 T. organic whole wheat flour shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 large can of Organic diced tomatoes shopping list
- 4 c. organic beef or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 c. organic macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- 2 c. organic fresh spinach, chopped shopping list
- garlic, minced shopping list
- basil shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Put ground beef, flour and Italian seasoning in zip-loc bag.
- Seal shut and mix thoroughly.
- Break off quarter-sized pieces of meat mixture and roll into balls.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 10-15 min. (until meatballs are done)
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Pour tomatoes and broth into large pot.
- Add desired measurements of garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 min.
- Add macaroni and spinach and simmer for 5 min.
- Add meatballs and simmer for another 5 min.