Cranberry Surprise SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups cranberries ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 envelope gelatin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup very hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground lemon rind shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 2 ingredients together and let stand.
- Mix gelatin, sugar and salt.
- Add hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend well with rotary beater.
- Pour into refrigerator tray and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Beat until fluffy then fold in cranberry mixture, 1 can pineapple tidbits and 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!