Cheesy Chicken Brocolli BakeFrom natalierose24 7 years ago
- 1 16 oz. container of sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 8 oz. bag of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli florets shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 small bag of rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sour cream, cream of chicken, broccoli, milk and cheese in a sauce pan.
- Heat on low until you get a thick creamy sauce.
- Cut the chicken into small strips and brown in a frying pan.
- Add the browned chicken to the creamy sauce and stir.
- Place the mixture in a casserole dish that is sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook rice
- Serve casserole over a bed of rice.
The Cooknatalierose24 Albion, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!