Hominy SalsaFrom shygurrl99 6 years ago
- 1 can sweet kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can white hominy, drained shopping list
- 1 can black eyed peas, drained (NOT the kind with bacon in it, look for these by the beans) shopping list
- chopped cliantro shopping list
- chopped red onion shopping list
- chopped green pepper shopping list
- zesty Italian dressing, about 1 1/2 cups shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- You may need to add more dressing as the beans will soak up a lot of it.
- Serve with corn chips.
- This is also great over grilled fish or chicken.
The Cookshygurrl99 Saginaw, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!