Zesty Barbequed Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat electric fry pan to 350.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Heat fat in pan then when you have about 1 tablespoon of fat remove excess trimmings.
- Brown chops on both sides in hot fat then season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover and simmer at 225 for 1 hour or until done.
- Skim off excess fat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!