Super Healthy Breakfast BurritosFrom spartansqueen 7 years ago
- salsa (as spicy as you want or mango salsa is great) shopping list
- frozen or fresh spinach shopping list
- 3 egg whites per person(egg beaters are the easy way to go) shopping list
- cheese ( I like cojita or colby jack or feta) shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- tortillas shopping list
- extra add ins...bell pepper or avocado or sausage is also yummy shopping list
How to make it
- a small souffle cup works great if you need to microwave
- spray will can of cooking spray like Pam's olive oil
- pour egg whites in cup, 1/4 of the cup for one person or fill it up half way for two people.
- microwave handful of spinach on papertowel for 45 seconds, sprinkle spinach with pepper before cooking.
- add spinach to egg whites and microwave for 40 seconds for one serving or 1 minute to 1 min 10 seconds for two servings.
- microwave tortilla for 18 seconds each, put egg/spinach on tortilla and add salsa, cheese and any other yummy add ins.
- I make this in just a few minutes when I have limited time in the mornings.
The Cookspartansqueen San Marcos, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!