Improvised Thai Stir-Fried RiceFrom milicakozomara 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup cooked brown basmati rice - 3 shopping list
- 1 cup cooked white jasmine rice - 3 shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced - 1 shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten - 2 shopping list
- 1 small carrot, shredded -3 shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro -3 shopping list
- 1/2 section of ginger - minced - 3 shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil - 0 shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce -3 shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil until very hot in a wok or pan.
- Saute garlic (1) 1+ minutes or until just turning brown.
- Add egg (2). Allow egg to cook for 30 seconds then stir to break up until fully cooked (about 1 minute).
- Add remaining ingredients (3): rice, carrot, cilantro, ginger and soy sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, salt and pepper to taste and serve.
The Cookmilicakozomara Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!