Fresh Fig and Prosciutto SaladFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
- 2 medium-sized Belgian endive, sliced shopping list
- 12 fresh figs, cut in half shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 to 6 ounces prosciutto (Italian ham), sliced paper thin shopping list
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shaved, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the endive, figs, mint, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss very gently, making sure not to break the figs.
- Divide the prosciutto onto 4 plates and place equal helpings of salad on top of the prosciutto. Garnish each salad with cheese and serve.