Magnolias Vanilla CupcakeFrom kristenstos 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 (1/2 cup-12 capacity) muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- In a small bowl, combine the flours. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter until smooth. Add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts, alternating with the milk and vanilla. With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated but do not over beat. Carefully spoon the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes in tins for 15 minutes. Remove from the tins and cool completely on a wire rack before icing.
The Cookkristenstos Salt Lake City, UT
- Not added to any groups yet!