chocolate chip pancakesFrom holly4chris4eva 9 years ago
- • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon splenda shopping list
- • 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- • 1 egg shopping list
- • 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- • 2 bananas - ripened to your taste shopping list
- • chocolate chips. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large bowl, Wisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. In another bowl, mash the bananas well and add the milk, mix well, add the butter and eggs, mix well. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the banana concoction; mix until well blended.
- 2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookholly4chris4eva Plymouth, GB
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!