Spicy Butternut Squash SoupFrom analot 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Chop butternut squash into chunks and place on a roasting tray.
- Drizzle of the olive oil over squash.
- Combine all the spices and sprinkle over squash, toss so that all the squash is covered.
- Bake for aprox 45 to 50 mins, until squash is browned and soft.
- Boil vegetable stock and add the squash making sure you also add the spices from the baking tray.
- Simmer for 15 mins.
- Puree in food processor.
- Enjoy with your favourite bread.