Baked Buffalo Chicken Fingers with Curry Yogurt DipFrom mellybelly 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 2 single boneless skinless chicken breast cut into long strips shopping list
- 3 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 tbsp cornmeal shopping list
- 2 tbsp wheat germ shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground parmesean shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp Frank's red hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise and curry powder. stir well and refrigerate covered, until needed.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Mix in Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Place chicken strips in butter/hot sauce mixture and stir to coat. set aside while you combine the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- With a fork transfer chicken strips one by one into breading, moving with fork to coat all sides, then placing individual strips on prepared baking tray. Spray strips lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake chicken strips for 20 minutes. Then enjoy with the curry dip and fresh vegetable sticks for dipping!