Nutcracker SweetsFrom wonderwmn56 6 years ago
- Base: shopping list
- 1/3 C. Butter Flavor Crisco shopping list
- 1/2 C. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 C. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1/4 C. Butter Flavor Crisco shopping list
- 2/3 C. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 4 C. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. milk shopping list
- 1/2 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan
- For Base:
- Cream butter flavor crisco and peanut butter in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Blend in brown sugar
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat until creamy
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside
- Combine milk and vanilla in measuring cup.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternately to creamed mixture.
- Mix at low speed of mixer. Scrape sides of bowl frequently. Beat until blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow base to cool.
- For Frosting:
- Cream butter flavored crisco and peanut butter in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Add sugar and milk. Beat until fluffy.
- Spread on cooled cookie base.
- For drizzle:
- Melt chocolate pieces on very low heat in small saucepan.
- Drizzle chocolate from end of spoon back and forth over frosting.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes until chocolate is firm.
The Cookwonderwmn56 WI
- Not added to any groups yet!