Brisket 2From kismet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pour all ingred. over brisket
- Seal tightly
- Place in slow oven 300 to 325 degree
- Roast for 3 to 4 hours
- watch as not to burn,because of the sugar content in the Dr Pepper
- Remove from oven,cool
- Ref. over night
- Slice all the fat and other off the brisket
- Slice the brisket thin
- Pour sauce over top that it has been cooked in, seal,place back in oven at 300 or 325 for about 1 hour ,watch as not to burn.
The Cookkismet TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!