Ramen Shrimp Stir FryFrom juliecake 7 years ago
- 2 pkgs ramen noodles (Oriental Flavor) shopping list
- 1 T. oil shopping list
- 3/4 lb medium sized raw shrimp shopping list
- 1 c sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 1/2 T fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 - 2 tsp fresh ground chili paste shopping list
- 1 T. toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the noodles from the two packages of ramen in 3 cups of boiling water for 2 to 3 min; rinse with cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- Stir-fry the shrimp and the green onions till shrimp are pink.
- Add the cooked noodles, the seasonings from the flavor packet, the lemon juice and chili paste; toss and heat through.
- Serve topped with toasted sesame seeds a drizzle of sesame oil
- Garnish with lemon wedges.