Chocolate MuffinsFrom katjaintenerife 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until you form a light fluffy mix.
- Add melted margarine/butter.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients through a sieve taking turns with milk. If you’re using black chocolate, add the chocolate crumbs last.
- Pour the dough in about 20 paper muffin moulds. Don’t fill up the moulds more than ¾ of the height.
- Bake in 200ºC for about 15mins.
The Cookkatjaintenerife Tenerife, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!