Sunflower Seed Granola BarsFrom biceps15 5 years ago
- 1/3 c. corn syrup shopping list
- 1/3 c. liquid honey shopping list
- 1/3 c. oil shopping list
- 2 c. rolled oats shopping list
- 1 ½ c. unsalted sunflower seeds (toasted is good) shopping list
- 1 c. rice crisp cereal shopping list
- 1 c. raisins or dried sliced apricots shopping list
- ½ c. slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 13x9-inch cake pan or lasagne pan (or line with parchment).
- In saucepan, bring syrup, honey, oil to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove, let cool about 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine oats, seeds, cereal, raisins, almonds.
- Pour syrup over top and stir to coat evenly. Pack into prepared pan, pressing firmly.
- Bake at 350F until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut into bars.