Black Bottom Strawberry Cream PieFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box shopping list
- 2/3 cup hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup strawberry pie glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping (heavy) cream, whipped, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Spread hot fudge topping in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Carefully spread over chocolate layer in shell.
- 4. In medium bowl, gently mix strawberries and pie glaze. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 5. Just before serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream around edge of pie. Store in refrigerator.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!