Easy Caesar Tortellini SaladFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 2 9-oz. packages refrigerated cheese tortellini shopping list
- 1 14-oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained (or use marinated artichoke hearts, drained) shopping list
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing shopping list
- 3 ounces salami, diced or sliced shopping list
- 1 2 1/4-oz can sliced ripe olives, drained (or equivalent black Greek olives, sliced) shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss together tortellini and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!