Home-Style Parisian Potato SaladFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (about 15 potatoes) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 8 chopped pitted kalamata olives shopping list
- 4 canned anchovy fillets, finely chopped (about 1 ounce) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, and cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Combine potatoes, 2 tablespoons vinegar, salt, and pepper; toss gently. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, bell peppers, and remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Pour over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Serve at room temperature.