Jordans Lelicious Chocolate pieFrom epqueen 8 years ago
How to make it
- Break up Hershey bars and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- Stir. If not completely melted, microwave for 1 minute more. Stir.
- Continue in this manner until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from microwave and fold in Cool Whip until completely blended.
- Pour into crust and put in the fridge till completely cool.
- Garnish with extra Cool Whip and chocolate shavings.
The Cookepqueen East Peoria, IL
The Rating1 people
Oh I've made this pie, I use a large family size Hersheys bar in mine. So easy yet so wonderful, and a perfect summer time recipe also when you don't want to run your oven in the hot summer. Great post, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!