Peanut ButterBanana Doggie TreatsFrom twoangel 6 years ago
How to make it
- in a food processor, blend
- peanut butter
- and honey
- Mix until the dough is sticky to the feel , not stiff and dry . If it is too dry, then add a small piece of banana.
- Turn on your board and roll half of the dough at a time......
- I use from a large to small bone shaped cookie cutters, depending on the size of the dog . I also ahve used the miniature, not small but mini gingerbread cookie cutter.......If you know your doggie would like these, then double the recipe, as this will give you a large quanity for several weeks.
The Cooktwoangel Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!